ComfyMama™ Nursing Pillow
- Your baby will be feeding a lot in those first few months – sometimes up to 10 times a day – and nursing can take up to an hour each. You’ll be sitting down, nursing a little one, for most of the day, so it pays to be comfortable. The last thing you want as a new mom is to have yourself visit a chiropractor because you’ve damaged your back while feeding ! A pillow ensures that your baby is at the right height for your breast, so your shoulders don’t do the work . Your back is supported, and your shoulders and neck can relax.
- Nursing pillows aren’t just for breastfeeding moms – bottle-fed babies can use them, too! In fact, sometimes nursing a bottle-fed baby can be even more taxing on your back and shoulders, so investing in a pillow is a great way to ensure your posture survives!
- Recovering from a C-section? A nursing pillow is your best friend, as it allows a buffer between your baby and your abdomen.
- Can encourage latching. Nursing pillows bring your baby to the right height for feeding, which can assist with latching.
1. Unique layered pillow.
2. Can adjust easily, three elevation levels.
The PATENTED ComfyMama™ is only available online and is not sold in STORES. We love being exclusive and providing Mothers with the best Mom products about. We are currently facing extremely high DEMAND for this product and stock is running low.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU!
We believe our products are some of the best in the world. To back this up, we provide all customers with a 30-day RISK-FREE warranty.
We understand buying items online can sometimes be a daunting task and want you to feel certain that there is ZERO risk shopping at Baby's Option.
Our customer service support is available 24/7 and are ready to answer any queries you have. You can contact our team at email@example.com.
CLICK 'BUY NOW' ABOVE TO GET YOURS TODAY!
United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom, and European Union:
Please expect your item within 2 to 4 weeks.
Please expect your item within 3 to 8 weeks.
If you do not receive your item after 60 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
For the refunds, please contact us at email@example.com
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
and send your item to: 2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE #6425, 19703 Claymont , United States
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE #6425, 19703 Claymont , United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.